Sonic The Fans Club!!!!
Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review Shadow_avatar_with_logo_by_sirsonic-d2z3aet
Sonic The Fans Club!!!!
Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review Shadow_avatar_with_logo_by_sirsonic-d2z3aet
Sonic The Fans Club!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic The Fans Club!!!!

THIS IS A CLUB FANS OF THE UNIVERSE OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, THE SAGA CHARACTERS AND MORE!!!.

HomeChannelsGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMisions
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
sir sonic
Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review Vote_lcapSonic 4 iphone, ign's review Voting_barSonic 4 iphone, ign's review Vote_rcap 
Amyrose98005
Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review Vote_lcapSonic 4 iphone, ign's review Voting_barSonic 4 iphone, ign's review Vote_rcap 
jo hedgehog
skelldoom the hedgehog
crazyhand999
asharca
ManicHedgehog
daniel
Flarey The Hedgecat
Pokechao
Poll
Latest topics
» New Sonic Colors Trailer!!!!
Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review User_onlineTue Sep 28, 2021 12:22 am by ManicHedgehog

» Sonic Chronicles And The Dark Brotherhood Mini-Game
Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review User_onlineSat Dec 06, 2014 12:17 am by asharca

» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review User_onlineThu May 05, 2011 6:28 am by DiabloMU

» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review User_onlineWed May 04, 2011 12:10 pm by kristin3l

» Arieth Mu Online
Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review User_onlineWed Feb 16, 2011 5:34 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» i'm sorry please...
Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review User_onlineSun Feb 06, 2011 2:13 pm by sir sonic

» Super Sonic Spoiler!!!!!
Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review User_onlineThu Nov 11, 2010 7:29 pm by sir sonic

» Super Sonic In Sonic Free Riders!
Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review User_onlineWed Nov 10, 2010 2:31 pm by sir sonic

» Sonic Riders Weapons Trailer!!!!
Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review User_onlineSat Oct 30, 2010 8:38 am by sir sonic

Friends Fans Webs
Sonic Universe Sonic Fire Sonic Fans Club(SFC) Sonic Paradise

Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sir sonic
Admin
Admin
sir sonic

Green Hill Points : 715
Green Hill Reputation : 3
Location : Green Hill Zone, with my friend's, we waiting for new adventure!!

Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review Empty
PostSonic 4 iphone, ign's review

well guys, here the word of the E3 review,

they talk of the desing and the gameplay style of the adventure:

Sonic is a mega-star at SEGA's E3 booth, with massive real estate dedicated to the Blue Blur's newest adventures. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 is a big hit with showgoers, as attendees line up to try the official sequel to the classic series. If you ask nicely, though, SEGA will hand over an iPhone with Sonic 4. The iPhone version (and conceivably, the eventual iPad edition) of Sonic 4 contains two exclusive stages not in the console version. Conversely, though, the console Sonic 4 has two stages not in the iPhone version.

I gave Sonic 4 a test run today, trying each of the control schemes: virtual d-pad and tilt. Between the two, I appreciate the fluidity of the tilt controls. The virtual d-pad certainly works (and it works better than the d-pads in SEGA's previous Sonic iPhone ports), but I had few problems blasting through Splash Hill Zone with tilt. The more you tilt the iPhone, the faster Sonic goes in that dipped direction. Tapping the screen jumps. However, when Sonic is close to a bumper pad or enemy, tapping the screen also makes Sonic lunge toward it. This is a great way to link moves, flying through the air above giant chasms on the backs of Eggman's enemies. Don't worry about accidentally blasting into unwanted targets, though, as a red circle pops up around the object you are about to slam into.

Though Sonic 4 is still early, it ran pretty well on the demo iPhone. The visuals are adapted from the console version of the game and look crisp. The colors really popped off the screen, reminding me of the classic "blue sky" aesthetic that made Sonic so popular two decades ago. You know, before developers went through the dark days of grays and browns.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 for iPhone does not have a solid release date just yet, but SEGA says it will appear on the App Store right around the same time it appears on Xbox Live Arcade and other console download services.

found in:

Ign
Back to top Go down
https://sonicfansclub.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review :: Comments

No Comment.

Sonic 4 iphone, ign's review

Page 1 of 1