Sonic The Fans Club!!!!
Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue Shadow_avatar_with_logo_by_sirsonic-d2z3aet
Sonic The Fans Club!!!!
Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue Shadow_avatar_with_logo_by_sirsonic-d2z3aet
Sonic The Fans Club!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic The Fans Club!!!!

THIS IS A CLUB FANS OF THE UNIVERSE OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, THE SAGA CHARACTERS AND MORE!!!.

HomeChannelsGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMisions
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
sir sonic
Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue Vote_lcapAaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue Voting_barAaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue Vote_rcap 
Amyrose98005
Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue Vote_lcapAaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue Voting_barAaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue Vote_rcap 
jo hedgehog
skelldoom the hedgehog
crazyhand999
asharca
ManicHedgehog
daniel
Flarey The Hedgecat
Pokechao
Poll
Latest topics
» New Sonic Colors Trailer!!!!
Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue User_onlineTue Sep 28, 2021 12:22 am by ManicHedgehog

» Sonic Chronicles And The Dark Brotherhood Mini-Game
Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue User_onlineSat Dec 06, 2014 12:17 am by asharca

» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue User_onlineThu May 05, 2011 6:28 am by DiabloMU

» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue User_onlineWed May 04, 2011 12:10 pm by kristin3l

» Arieth Mu Online
Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue User_onlineWed Feb 16, 2011 5:34 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» i'm sorry please...
Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue User_onlineSun Feb 06, 2011 2:13 pm by sir sonic

» Super Sonic Spoiler!!!!!
Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue User_onlineThu Nov 11, 2010 7:29 pm by sir sonic

» Super Sonic In Sonic Free Riders!
Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue User_onlineWed Nov 10, 2010 2:31 pm by sir sonic

» Sonic Riders Weapons Trailer!!!!
Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue User_onlineSat Oct 30, 2010 8:38 am by sir sonic

Friends Fans Webs
Sonic Universe Sonic Fire Sonic Fans Club(SFC) Sonic Paradise

Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sir sonic
Admin
Admin
sir sonic

Green Hill Points : 715
Green Hill Reputation : 3
Location : Green Hill Zone, with my friend's, we waiting for new adventure!!

Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue Empty
PostAaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue

yes, guys, look at the webber words:

Quote :
There are some minor changes to music, most notably being one act that has actually had its music revamped completely. We'll reveal which act this is as part of our S4 Update Blogs.

Physics in general are not going to see too many massive changes, though know that I did push months ago to see how much would be possible. The biggest hurdle here was the level design, and the many ways that even small physics changes require updating almost every stage. It is never as easy as many might think, but I did ask and made sure it was brought to certain people's attention.

Our biggest focus with the updates has been to make a game that people can have fun playing. When you play Sonic 4, whether you're an old fan or a new fan, that you can enjoy the levels and not have any moments that are too frustrating or difficult, or that make you want to stop playing. No moments where a random gimmick forces you to lose the fun factor that the game had. This is why Lost Lab Act II saw major updates from the original design, and why other parts of the game are also being polished, including another big level update I think you guys will be glad to hear of.

In addition to the big stuff, and though physics won't be changed to the extent I know some people here would like, we have thrown in a number of small but important updates to other minor parts of the game. They are things that I doubt most reviewers will ever take note of, but that you guys as fans will hopefully appreciate. Some of these will also be revealed in our next S4 Update blog coming this month.

Though it's impossible to fulfill every request,I hope that the changes we have made will prove that our claims to have been listening are founded solidly, and that while we can't make every single person happy, we are doing what we can to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

the physics won't have one massive changue, but is it looking like a good game so far, i trust in sega, the game will be amazing!
Back to top Go down
https://sonicfansclub.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue :: Comments

No Comment.

Aaron Webber: the physics won't have one massive changue

Page 1 of 1