Sonic The Fans Club!!!!
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Shadow_avatar_with_logo_by_sirsonic-d2z3aet
Sonic The Fans Club!!!!
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Shadow_avatar_with_logo_by_sirsonic-d2z3aet
Sonic The Fans Club!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic The Fans Club!!!!

THIS IS A CLUB FANS OF THE UNIVERSE OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, THE SAGA CHARACTERS AND MORE!!!.

HomeChannelsGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMisions
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
sir sonic
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Vote_lcapShadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Voting_barShadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Vote_rcap 
Amyrose98005
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Vote_lcapShadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Voting_barShadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Vote_rcap 
jo hedgehog
skelldoom the hedgehog
crazyhand999
asharca
ManicHedgehog
daniel
Flarey The Hedgecat
Pokechao
Poll
Latest topics
» New Sonic Colors Trailer!!!!
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement User_onlineTue Sep 28, 2021 12:22 am by ManicHedgehog

» Sonic Chronicles And The Dark Brotherhood Mini-Game
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement User_onlineSat Dec 06, 2014 12:17 am by asharca

» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement User_onlineThu May 05, 2011 6:28 am by DiabloMU

» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement User_onlineWed May 04, 2011 12:10 pm by kristin3l

» Arieth Mu Online
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement User_onlineWed Feb 16, 2011 5:34 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» i'm sorry please...
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement User_onlineSun Feb 06, 2011 2:13 pm by sir sonic

» Super Sonic Spoiler!!!!!
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement User_onlineThu Nov 11, 2010 7:29 pm by sir sonic

» Super Sonic In Sonic Free Riders!
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement User_onlineWed Nov 10, 2010 2:31 pm by sir sonic

» Sonic Riders Weapons Trailer!!!!
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement User_onlineSat Oct 30, 2010 8:38 am by sir sonic

Friends Fans Webs
Sonic Universe Sonic Fire Sonic Fans Club(SFC) Sonic Paradise

Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sir sonic
Admin
Admin
sir sonic

Green Hill Points : 715
Green Hill Reputation : 3
Location : Green Hill Zone, with my friend's, we waiting for new adventure!!

Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement   Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement User_onlineMon Sep 27, 2010 2:29 pm

after of long time, here its. the new project of Sonic The Green Hill Webs!

Here, i was working in this project in 1 month with multimedia fusion 2, one good program for design game really, finally i can announce it, i'm still fixing somethings, and finishing the game, in this trailer i show the air attack, the chaos spear, the light speed dash and homing teletransportation attack progress, also i am doing one good team with djgamefreaktheiguana, he is doing the music, i work in the desing and the others things of development, i hope you like it, please, all feedback its welcome, feel free of tell your things

the official website: http://thehunt.mfbiz.com/

sorry for the bad quality of the video, but i can't found one good camera for record the gameplay, anyway i'll post a demo later Wink
Back to top Go down
https://sonicfansclub.forumotion.com

Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement
Page 1 of 1