Sonic The Fans Club!!!!
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Shadow_avatar_with_logo_by_sirsonic-d2z3aet

Sonic The Fans Club!!!!

THIS IS A CLUB FANS OF THE UNIVERSE OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, THE SAGA CHARACTERS AND MORE!!!.

HomeChannelsCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inMisions
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
sir sonic
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Vote_lcapShadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Voting_barShadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Vote_rcap 
Amyrose98005
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Vote_lcapShadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Voting_barShadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Vote_rcap 
jo hedgehog
skelldoom the hedgehog
crazyhand999
asharca
daniel
ManicHedgehog
Flarey The Hedgecat
Pokechao
Poll
Latest topics
Friends Fans Webs
Sonic Universe Sonic Fire Sonic Fans Club(SFC) Sonic Paradise

Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sir sonic
Admin
Admin
sir sonic

Green Hill Points : 714
Green Hill Reputation : 2
Location : Green Hill Zone, with my friend's, we waiting for new adventure!!

Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement   Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement User_onlineMon Sep 27, 2010 2:29 pm

after of long time, here its. the new project of Sonic The Green Hill Webs!

Here, i was working in this project in 1 month with multimedia fusion 2, one good program for design game really, finally i can announce it, i'm still fixing somethings, and finishing the game, in this trailer i show the air attack, the chaos spear, the light speed dash and homing teletransportation attack progress, also i am doing one good team with djgamefreaktheiguana, he is doing the music, i work in the desing and the others things of development, i hope you like it, please, all feedback its welcome, feel free of tell your things

the official website: http://thehunt.mfbiz.com/

sorry for the bad quality of the video, but i can't found one good camera for record the gameplay, anyway i'll post a demo later Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sonicfansclub.forumotion.com

Shadow The Hedgehog 2 Announcement
Page 1 of 1